Lehed

20050908

[TEST] Haa ! See on juba parem

Kuna mõned siin räägivad, et ma liiga harva teste teen :P

Tänane test
You scored as "(I can't get no) Satisfaction".
Rolling Stone's "(I Can't Get No) Satasfaction". Smooth and jazzy, the Rolling Stones (as well as the Beatles) re-define rock. You can't ever get what you want, and people always bug you about it. "When I'm watching my TV and a man comes on and tells me how white my shirts can be, but he can't be a man 'cause he doesn't smoke the same cigarettes as me... I can't get no... satisfaction..."
"(I can't get no) Satisfaction"83%
"Englishman In New York"67%
"Play that Funky Music" 67%
"I'm Blue (Da Ba Dee...)58%
Crash and Burn 58%
"Bad Boys" 58%
"Stacy's Mom" 58%
"Sk8er Boi" 50%
"Lean On Me" 42%
"Pink Panther Theme Song" 33%

WhatSong Are You??
created with QuizFarm.com

Kommentaare ei ole: